This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The newest CM093 replica of Cyma is an unusual proposition. It is a replica of a rifle that everyone has heard of, but few have seen it. This is a M4 / AK hybrid. Lower has been modified to allow the use of magazines from AK.
The surprise is not only the magazine, but what is sitting inside. A quick spring replacement system was used here - without the need to disassemble the gearbox. Piston with metal teeth, sealed aluminum silent head set (the piston head has bearing), quick gears 16:1 and precision barrel 6.03mm. The lower receiver, the upper receiver, the stock tube, the external barrel, the fire selector, the magazine release button, the trigger , the charging handle and the front and rear sigth are made in aluminium, that made the replica is more realistic.
UNIQUE SERIAL NUMBER.
· 12" external barrel, with a internal barrel 6,03mm diameter
· 10" aluminum RIS handguard
· aluminum upper receiver with picatinny rail
· aluminum lower receiver with 6 position stock
· polymer pistol grip
· folding sight set
· polymer magazine 200 rounds
· enhanced trigger guard
· custom safety selector lever
· ambidextrous magazine release
· ambidextrous sling mount
· dummy muzzle brake with a 14mm thread CCW
Each carabine have a power of 1 JOULE, which give you possibility to provide fire on middle distance. This power has been possible by the change of the internal part, important think all part are reinforced:
· steel gear 16:1 on slide bearing 8mm
· the silent piston and cylinder head set, made of aluminum and covered with a blue anode
· piston head on bearing
· Hi-Speed engine with neodymium magnets
· Hop-Up chamber compatible with Guarder and TM standard
The most important think, is that all accessories from other brand are compatible with this model, this influence on the longevity of your replica and on upgrade part and performance.
The replica comes with:
|Material||METAL AND POLYMER|
|Power||~ 1 Joule|
|Length of Internal Barrel (mm)||330|
|Length Article (mm)||750 / 830|