AVAILABLE ONLINE ONLY
Warning: Last items in stock!
Internally, the Krytac Trident SPR sports a reinforced metal gearbox equipped with 8mm ball bearings to handle the high torque and smooth radius corners where the cylinder sits for improved durability. A window in the gearbox also makes it easy for you to lubricate your gears and inspect the angle of engagement without taking the gearbox apart! And An integrated MOSFET not only prevents trigger contact damage but also makes this AEG fully capable of running LiPo batteries. Other notable features include a modular spring guide for fast spring changes and a 4-metal tooth piston with the second tooth removed to reduce stress on the gears. If you’re looking for an AEG built to withstand high stress and perform optimally on the field, the Krytac has you covered.
- Full metal
- Reinforced gearbox w/ 8mm bearings
- MOSFET to protect trigger contacts
- Modular spring guide system
- 4-steel tooth piston (2nd tooth removed)
- Padded cylinder head w/ enlarged bumper
- Functional charging handle/bolt release
- Quick-detach sling swivel divots
- Built-in sling mounting loop
- Ambidextrous sling adapter plate
- Krytac 6-position battery stock
- One-piece rotary wheel hop-up
Replica is available in two versions:
_ Replica in “Standard Version” intended only for the foreign market which includes a powerful motor (20000/30000 rpm depending on the model), a particular Mosfet for controlling the electrical part and power higher than Joule.
_ Replica in "Italian version" intended for the national market with power close to Joule, a resized motor (depending on the model) and always a particular Mosfet for controlling the electrical part.
The replica comes with:
|Material||METAL AND POLYMER|
|Power||~ 1 Joule|