AVAILABLE IN STORE
Warning: Last items in stock!
CM.041 is a very well-known replica of a submachine gun with great popularity among ASG players thanks to a very good price-quality ratio. The metal body with the barrel assembly and the nylon pistol grip together with handguard, imitate the material used for the production of real SMGs. The compact design with the telescopic adjustable stock makes it easier to move around in cramped rooms than with long weapons. An ambi selector lever allows both right and left-handed people to operate the replica. The space for the battery fits in the front handguard. In the replica, after pulling the charging handle, the ejection window opens, behind which the adjustment of the hop-up system is hidden.
The replica in the new HIGH-SPEED configuration, a ROF around 25rps. This was achieved due to the new gearbox parts with increased durability, such as:
· reinforced V2 gearbox frame with quick spring change system
· full steel teeth polycarbonate piston
· CNC machined steel gear set (ratio: 13:1)
· CNC machined aluminum silent cylinder and piston head set (ball bearing piston head, double o-ring cylinder head)
· ball bearing spring guide · high-speed motor.
The replica comes with:
|Material||METAL AND POLYMER|
|Power||~ 1 Joule|
|Length of Internal Barrel (mm)||220|
|Length Article (mm)||400 / 630|